Test Automation Engineer
D4H is looking for a remote test automation engineer to help us evolve our state-of-the-art emergency response software products. This is a great opportunity to join a small tight-knit growing team with an important mission and a meaningful impact on people's lives.
Our software is used in more than 35 countries to help people prepare and respond to any type of emergency, from winter storms to severe floods, from oil spills to search and rescue operations, from corporate crises to an airline crash.
We are a small distributed team across 17 timezones, nonetheless we have an office for those in Dublin who wish to use it, and it’s in a lighthouse with wonderful views of the Dublin Bay.
You will be free to come whenever you fancy some fresh sea breeze while working. At D4H we all try to be exceptionally nice people, we value inclusion and diversity, we work smart on hard problems, we like to be connected even when working apart, we care for our planet.
About the role
- Design and organize test cases across different products.
- Implement automated tests using both code-based tools and no-code tools.
- Perform manual testing when automated testing is not feasible or it’s too expensive.
- Working experience (1+ years) developing end-to-end automated tests using code-based tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Playwright).
- Experience with Playwright.
- Experience with Protractor.
- Experience with integration testing and API testing.
- Experience with mobile end-to-end testing.
What we offer
- 22 days of annual leave (+1 day for every year of service up to 30 days).
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Healthcare (US Employees).
- Climate Positive (We offset your personal and professional carbon footprint).
- Annual company retreat.
- If you are based in Dublin (Ireland) you can work from our unique office overlooking the Dublin Bay.
How To Apply
Please email email@example.com for more information.