Commercial Assistant (Fully Remote)
You’ll be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support across our entire commercial team. You’ll work directly with customers as well as the team to ensure smooth running of the customer life cycle.
You’ll be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support across our entire commercial team. You’ll work directly with customers as well as the team to ensure smooth running of the customer life cycle. You’ll have continuous opportunities to get involved in projects and support the company on its strong growth.
What you can expect
As a Commercial Team Assistant, you will:
- You will support the Commercial Team with daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the department. Ensuring the team has time to prioritize their customer communications.
- You will support the Sales Team with demo coordination, booking in the demo slot, communicating with the customer as required, follow up with attendees to ensure attendance and ensure the demo team have all relevant information to provide the best demo experience possible.
- You will manage the CRM system, ensuring all leads, deals and customer information is up to date and inputted correctly. You will be in charge of extracting reports and reviewing data to establish any market trends. As well as compiling and sharing any relevant KPIs and data requested by the teams.
- You will be required to coordinate and prepare materials such as proposals, sales presentations, brochures, web content, blog posts and press releases and service agreements. Ensuring the customer has everything they require through the sales process, implementation and beyond.
- You will monitor the whole customer cycle, ensuring smooth handovers between marketing, sales, implementation and support teams. Providing feedback and useful information to each team on the customer throughout the process.
- You will assist with the monitoring of the leads and other relevant inboxes, taking the lead when the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are absent and ensuring that leads are captured and allocated accordingly.
- You will assist the team in completing the information required for the commercial heartbeat report ensuring it is up to date and accurate. You will also attend the meeting and follow up on any actions allocated to the team.
- Your role will assist the Marketing team with any social media campaigns, subscriber profiles, competitor research and a content calendar and any other marketing related projects.
- Your role will assist the customers team with any account management activities, customer projects and any administrative tasks to enhance the customer experience.
- You will support the team with customer swag requirements, ensuring quick and efficient delivery. Ensuring we always have stock available and have the most relevant and up to date swag that will benefit and promote D4H with our target customers.
- You will work closely with the Corporate Team to support the team with implementing and achieving company and department strategies and goals.
- The role will be managed by the Executive Assistant to the CEO and you will have weekly 1-1 meetings. You will also provide regular updates to the team to support them with prioritization of work.
You should apply if:
You’ve got the personality
- You are adaptable and used to a fast paced environment.
- You are quality oriented with high attention to detail.
- You are methodical and organized in your approach.
- A good team worker but with the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
You’re an administrative professional
- You’ve got experience in administration.
- You have a good level of technical skills across multiple platforms.
- You have experience in CRM systems and KPI reporting.
- Knowledge of the go-to-market process and can work to tight deadlines.
You’ve got excellent communication skills
- You can demonstrate your ability to produce quality written content in excellent written English.
- You have customer centricity and this is reflected in all your communication.
- Competitive salary and position in a fast-growing start-up
- Full-time permanent employment.
- 22 days paid annual leave (with an extra day each year, up to 30 days).
- Climate Positive (We offset your personal and professional carbon footprint).
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Annual company retreat ‘The Gathering’ with everyone in-person.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote position from home.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Who are we?
Trusted by 100,000+ responders, emergency managers, and businesses - wherever humans go.
Companies like D4H are building insanely great stuff. We are creating thick, real, meaningful value for those involved in the response to an emergency.
There has been a drastic escalation in the type and number of incidents having an impact on the human race. Organisations and governments must respond to an ever-increasing number of these disasters that cause human, environmental, financial, and socioeconomic impacts; sometimes on an international scale.
That’s why our founder Robin Blandford, created our cloud platform for emergency response. D4H helps businesses, organisations, and public safety respond 10X more effectively to emergencies.
We are a small remote company with a fully distributed international workforce. Make joining the D4H team part of your career story.
How to apply?
Email email@example.com with an introduction to why you want to work at D4H along with your LinkedIn profile and/or resume.